Job Title: Bus Driver
Location: Resid Milton, Ontario
Shift: Morning, Night, Overnight
If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Bus Driver is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Bus Driver your typical day will impact in the following ways :
- Transporting residents to scheduled activities and assists residents when they are getting on or off the bus and when they cross the street when the bus is stopped to ensure their safety.
- Observing the speed limit and road signs.
- Ensuring the maintenance of the bus such as filling the gas tank and windshield washer fluid, checking tire
- pressure, checking the oil and the cleanliness of the bus.
- Maintaining the internal cleanliness of the bus.
- Carrying out, if needed, all related tasks in order to ensure the continuity and the quality of the services.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Must haves :
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Appropriate provincial driving permit for a bus.
- 1-2 years of experience as a driver.
- Must have effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience in customer service.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
Sienna Senior Living is committed to employment equity, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace. In accordance with provincial regulations, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection, and assessment process.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Online: Apply On Company WebSite