This key position will deliver Cambria’s products to a specified route of fabricators on time and with accuracy in a friendly and professional manner. As a Truck Driver for Cambria, not only are you responsible for driving, you will also load and unload trailers, and perform other additional warehouse duties as needed, all while providing a high level of customer service to our partners.
Cambria offers a competitive benefits package that encompasses Health and Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, 7 paid Holidays , 401(k) plus matching, Discretionary Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending Account; Life, Supplemental Life, and Disability Insurance; Referral Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discount and Professional Development Assistance.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
is our commitment to empower our people, support our communities, and help to sustain our environment.
For additional company information, please visit www.CambriaUSA.com We are an equal opportunity employer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Retain knowledge of and comply with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Complete daily bills of lading
- Maintain safe operation and clean appearance of truck
- Maintain delivery, truck, and driving records
- Reporting any maintenance malfunctions immediately after discovery of situation
- Verify product while loading/unloading inbound/outbound trailers
- Adhere to all safety requirements
- Safely operate forklifts/cranes as needed
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Valid Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) required
- Meet Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and medical requirements
- Pass pre-employment substance abuse test as a safety sensitive employee
- Ability to operate a straight truck with high degree of attention, skill, and dexterity to prevent damage to material and equipment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Ability to be forklift/crane certified
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and problem solve as needed
- Experience: 2 years of commercial driving experience with a straight truck
- Travel Requirements: Familiarity with region and routes. Ability to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends, and occasional overnight trips
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift at least 50 pounds and push up to 300 pounds. Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment