What’s in it for you
Voted Great Place to Work®, you can build an interesting and challenging career with possibility of advancement as well as continued personal and professional development. Guillevin has always given its employees the opportunity to develop their autonomy, professional skills and competencies. By joining us, you will integrate a team of motivated, competent, and engaged team players. Our Total Rewards package focuses on our human capital to create an environment where our employees can reach their full potential.
Guillevin ensures equality in the recruitment and selection process by making employment decisions based on qualifications, relevant experience, knowledge and capability, demonstrated skills and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Reporting to the Business Centre Manager, the Delivery Driver is responsible for loading, transporting and delivering by truck customer orders in a professional and timely manner.
- Deliver the goods within the required time frame, at the right location, and at the right customer; Work in team with the person responsible for deliveries in order to maximize delivery routes;
- Unload and place the material as per customers’ preferences;
- Good listener towards customers and meet their needs;
- Deal with route and itinerary changes;
- Other related Warehouse tasks as assigned.
- Good knowledge of spoken English AND / OR French is required, (FOR QUEBEC ONLY: English knowledge is an asset);
- Hold a valid Class 5 driving license with a minimum of 3-year driving experience;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Client oriented;
- Be able to handle loads up to 50lb.
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, dynamic, empowering and friendly work environment open to today’s reality.
- Competitive salary and participation in our generous profit-sharing program that recognizes the individual contribution of our employees. There is no limit to your ingenuity; you are encouraged to create, improve, learn and surpass yourself.
- Flexible benefits program where you can choose the benefits and levels of coverage that are right for you:
- Health, dental, paramedical & vision care, and prescription medication
- Short- and long-term disability benefits because you never know what the future holds
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with Telemedicine
- Travel Insurance
- Reimbursement of training expenses to acquire new skills and advance your career within the organization
- RRSP with generous employer contribution
- Possibility of contributing to a TFSA with a favorable group rate
- Post-graduate scholarship program for children of our employees
- Employee discounts on purchases
- Free parking
- Electric vehicle charging stations in many of our locations