The Pickle Barrel began with a mission. We believed that amazing dining experiences didn’t need to be elitist, so we began a restaurant that combined ‘quality’ with ‘incredible value’. Today we have restaurants all across the Greater Toronto Area, with a menu that offers over 200 items brought to you by over 1,000 employees- with no shortcuts. We promise to put real fresh food on the table every time!
We are looking for individuals that are passionate about food, hospitality, and providing their Guests with a Perfect Dining Experience to join our Pickle Barrel fami
Job type: Part-time
Salary: $24.7K–$30K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Brampton, ON.
What you will do in this role:
- Keep the dishwashing area and garbage area organized, tidy and clean
- Set up the dishwashing area and operate dishwashing machine
- Have clean dishes readily available and put away to serve the food
- Set up bus pans for soaking and sinks for manual washing
- Complete cleaning jobs outlined by the management teams
- Adhere to all Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Assist all teammates whenever needed
What we are looking for:
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Responsible and reliable
- Ability to multi-task and maintain high energy in a fast-paced environment
- standards and procedures
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Willing to help, support and motivate teammates
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
What’s in it for you:
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- Chace to be part of an energetic and dynamic team
- Competitive wages
- Fun working environment founded on respect
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities with a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic restaurant brands
Did you know Pickle Barrel’s very own President started off as a busboy? If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and growing your career, apply today!
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation.