Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers to one another and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most exciting projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of professionals with a variety of expertise within pre-construction, construction, and post-construction. To learn more, check out our Cradle to Grave services and hear from our team directly about what a career at EllisDon could look like for you. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
Above all, we are a group of individuals with unique experiences and at EllisDon, we choose to celebrate the strength in our differences, every day. EllisDon’s commitment to Inclusive Diversity is to work together to create an environment where every employee feels safe to be their true and authentic self. Ultimately, EllisDon’s purpose is to provide people with similar values the opportunity to achieve to their full potential; to deliver that opportunity for great careers to one another; and to contribute meaningfully to the community we share with others.
In case you’re curious, here’s what the industry thinks of us and some of the impacts we’ve made to the communities we work in.
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity that provides continuous learning, opportunity for growth, and a competitive compensation package within an environment that is committed to inclusion and respects diversity.
Go ahead and be yourself. We’ll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of any age, culture, subculture, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnicity, race, size, mental or physical status, veteran status, religion, language, political opinion, working-style preference, family status, education, and socio-economic status. The EllisDon core values of Integrity and Mutual Respect welcomes everyone, at work and in the community, and our value of Mutual Accountability, means that we all have a role to play. As an EllisDon employee, this will ultimately be your commitment to Inclusive Diversity.
Accommodation for Applicants with disabilities will be made during the recruitment process when requested.
We are committed to providing a positive candidate experience and ensuring timely updates are provided to all candidates. If you haven’t already, be sure to create a profile on our Careers page here to remain up to date on the status of your application and learn about new career opportunities as they arise.
You as a Storekeeper will:
- Assist in developing procurement and storekeeping processes and procedures in relation to the storekeeping function and responsibilities.
- Receive all material requests and process the obtaining of quotations and their review against task/work orders.
- Assist in review of quotations received and recommend selection of quotation to proceed with.
Supervise receipt of material, unloading placement in assigned locations.
- Check material received quantities and specifications against material order documents
- Manage space and determine storage methods according to the manufacturers’ guidelines and EDFS Safety procedures.
- Maintain max/min stock levels to ensure continuous availability of parts, material and consumables.
- Maintain the filing system of stock records as per procedures, (includes the original material requisition form, quotations, purchase orders, delivery slips, invoice copies, etc.)
- Issue, distribute materials, products, parts and supplies to trades, engineers and others based on work/task numbers or ppm.
- Perform inventory and tool audits on a regular basis.
- Ensure all material, parts and consumables issued are assigned to a task on the CMMS and Stores record.
- Update the CMMS Stores Module when material, parts, or consumables are received and when inventory audits are performed.
- Perform other duties consistent with the job classification, as required and as assigned by the Manager
Is this the right role for you?
- Mandatory: College level education or equivalent work-related knowledge, knowledge of MS office (or similar software programs), excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to develop procedures and forms. Demonstrated computer skills
- Minimum: 2 years related experience in a similar environment. Must be physically and mentally able to perform the job.