The Gateway to Your Future
If you take pride in your work, and enjoy creating a spotless kitchen, join our energetic Food and Beverage team. As a Dishwasher, you will provide fast and thorough cleaning of all kitchen equipment and utensils, dishware, glassware and pots, and maintain a tidy kitchen area. Your work is vital to the team and contributes to a memorable experience for our guests. This is an ideal position for those who want to get their foot in the door and gain the chance to work in a growing national company with exceptional benefits package and a competitive salary.
- Full benefits package for full-time employees
- Exciting, supportive and fun work environment
- Family and friends discounts on travel, tech, food, beverage, and fitness
- Development and training opportunities
- Are looking to gain experience in the kitchen.
- Appreciate organization and cleanliness.
- Are self-motivated and reliable.
- Understand the importance of your role in a team and have a sense of urgency in accomplishing tasks.
- Can juggle multiple tasks, manage your time well, and work well under pressure.
- Benefit from working flexible hours, evenings, and weekends.
- Maintain cleanliness and uphold Food Safe standard
- Organize and support team in janitorial needs
- Maintain janitorial supplies stock level
- Assisting in waste management & recycling, able to transport heavy load with assistance
What You Bring
Six months to one year of experience in hospitality or the food and beverage industry preferred
Food Safe Level 1 (BC) to be completed prior to start date.
Why Work With Us?
Gateway celebrates and empowers our team members, who make it all possible. A career at Gateway means working with great people, being recognized for your unique contribution and career advancement opportunities across our 27 locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs while working in a dynamic and fun environment. See for yourself what it’s like to be on a team that values your vision, skill and energy.
Get to Know Gateway
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited (“Gateway”) is one of the largest and most diversified gaming and entertainment companies in Canada. Across its 27 gaming properties in British Columbia, Ontario and Edmonton, Alberta, Gateway currently employs approximately 8,648 people and boasts approximately 448 table games (including 49 poker tables), 13,887 slots, 85 restaurants and bars and 561 hotel rooms. Gateway is the service provider for the Central, Southwest and North gaming Bundles in Ontario, which includes 11 properties in their portfolio. A multi-pronged growth strategy has seen Gateway diversify and expand its product offering, including developing proprietary casino and restaurant brands, dramatically improving the gaming customer experience while attracting new customers. Some of Gateway’s proprietary brands include Match Eatery & Public House, Atlas Steak + Fish and the new Halley’s Club. In 2017, Gateway celebrated 25 years in the business of gaming and entertainment in Canada. Further information is available at www.gatewaycasinos.com.
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers social media pages!
Gateway is a proud equal opportunity employer and dedicates itself to Respect, Integrity, Team-Work and Exceptional Customer Service. We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free candidate experience and work environment. If you require accommodation at any point during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know.