Job Title: Professional Caregiver
Location: West Vancouver, BC
Shift: Morning, Night, Overnight
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on people’s lives? Do you have a heart full of compassion and a desire to create joyful experiences? If so, we invite you to become a part of our fun, friendly, and family-like team as a Professional Caregiver!
Position: Professional Caregiver
At Home Instead, we believe in creating a warm and supportive environment for both our clients and our team members. We understand that caregiving is not just a job; it’s an opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life and be part of a close-knit community.
- Provide compassionate and personalized care to our clients
- Assist with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, and meal preparation
- Foster a positive and engaging atmosphere for clients
- Build strong, trusting relationships with clients and their families
- Previous caregiving experience is a plus, but not required
- Compassionate and nurturing attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well within a team
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages
- Performance-based bonuses
- Flexible scheduling options
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- A supportive and inclusive work environment
- Opportunities for career advancement
How to Apply: If you’re ready to embark on a fulfilling and rewarding career with a company that values your dedication and cares about your well-being, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hengy at 604-925-1570.
Join us in creating a positive and uplifting experience for our clients and be a part of a company that feels like family. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept international applicants outside of Canada at this time.
Please only submit your resume if you live in the Vancouver area, and you are a Canadian Citizen, a Permanent Resident, or have a current work permit.
The hours of work including days off and work locations may be subject to change consistent with operational requirements.
Home Instead® provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated by Royal Duchess Elder Care Ltd.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Online: Apply On Company WebSite