Are you looking for a rewarding career with a dynamic and growing Canadian manufacturer?. Do you take pride in working safely and delivering a quality product to your customer?
Kruger Products – Trenton is growing again and seeking energetic, adaptable candidates with an ability to learn quickly and who thrive in fast-paced environments to join our expanding Production Team in a Full Time role.
Kruger Products LP AFH manufactures and distributes high quality, cost-effective product solutions to a wide range of commercial and public entities. Through warehouse clubs, food-service and wholesale distributors and janitorial-supply companies, AFH supplies quality paper-based solutions to the accommodation, food service, property management and healthcare sectors.
What you will do:
- Learn to operate all components of the converting line
- Re-winders, Folders, Case Packers, Case Sealers, Bundlers, Palletizing Robots
- Verify all raw materials against spec sheets
- Maintain daily quality/production reports
- Assist with product changeovers based on planned production schedule
- Troubleshoot and make minor adjustments
- General labour duties as required