Are you looking for a rewarding career with a dynamic and growing Canadian manufacturer?
Do you take pride in working safely and delivering quality service to your Production Team Members?
Kruger Products LP AFH manufactures and distributes high quality, cost-effective product solutions to a wide range of commercial and public entities. Through warehouse clubs, food-service and wholesale distributors and janitorial-supply companies, AFH supplies quality paper-based solutions to the accommodation, food service, property management and healthcare sectors.
Kruger Products – Trenton is growing again and seeking energetic, adaptable candidates with an ability to learn quickly and who thrive in fast-paced environments to join our expanding Material Handling Team in a Full Time role.
What you will do:
- Support production by delivering raw materials to converting lines as required using forklift, box clamp or roll clamp
- Read and interpret labels to ensure accuracy of materials being delivered
- Strap and remove all paper and cores from lines
- Make sure proper pallets are in place for the LGV area
- Remove finished pallets from stretch wrapper and stage for loading
- Loads shredder, weighs and loads bales
- Removes, unloads and returns scrap bins for production
- Ensures bale quality is maintained and corrects any bales not to specifications
- Maintains records for shipping of scrap material
- Sorts and warehouses overflow bales
- Operates and maintains shredding machinery/ baling room
- Work in compliance with established safe work practices and procedures
- Inspect equipment daily for operational or safety deficiencies and reports any adverse findings to management.
Fully trained rates $21.34 – $25.89 plus shift premium. Total Compensation includes, annual bonus opportunities, DC Pension plan and competitive Group Benefit package
Kruger Products LP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under KPLP’s Accessibility Policy and Multi-Year Accessibility Plan – 1.04.33. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Kruger Products LP but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.