You may know McCormick as a leader in herbs, spices, seasoning mixes, condiments, and other flavouring products – and we’re only getting started. At McCormick, we are always looking for great talent to bring unique flavor to our team. McCormick employees – over 14,000 of us across the world – are what makes this company a great place to work.
We are currently hiring for a Order Picker to join our Warehouse team at 2155 Drew Road, Mississauga . This position is on our Day A Shift (Monday-Friday, 7:30am-3:50pm).
Why join us?
The best people deserve the best rewards.
At McCormick, we offer:
- Competitive pay and annual merit increases based on performance
- Company-paid benefits, including Vision, Employee Assistance program and 100% coverage on Prescriptions and Basic Dental
- Up to 8% Employer Contributions to our Registered Pension Plan
- Annual Bonus program
- Three (3) weeks of vacation from the second (2nd) year
- Employee Stock Purchase program
- Tuition Assistance and International Scholarship for children of McCormick employees
- Safety Boot Allowance
- Employee pricing on our products
- Career growth opportunities and promotions – because we love to promote from within!
- We prioritize our communities and the planet we share. We are proud to be awarded as a Top 50 company for diversity and have multiple most sustainable company awards (including #6 global ranking)
- Working in our manufacturing environment, you will:
- Perform order picking, put away products and replenish inventory
- Load trailers and prepare shipments for transport
- Utilize SAP to create orders
- Maintain warehouse sanitation standards
- Assist in other warehouse areas as needed
- Work safely and follow all in-place policies and procedures
- OSSD diploma or equivalent and successful passing of basic qualification testing
- Ability to safely perform physical work, including, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50lbs repetitively
- Ability to work in overtime and in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Powered industrial truck experience would be considered an asset
- Capability to complete training for McCormick certification for forklift
- SAP knowledge would be considered an asset
- Looking to spice up your career? Join us now! Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply at; www.mccormickcorporation.com , job requisition ID 102611
We thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Throughout the selection process, accommodations for applicants with disabilities are available upon request. Please notify H.R. if required.