The future you want is within reach.
At PCL, we build the places where life happens and find camaraderie in the process. We’re a community of builders committed to building better communities. That’s why we’re always looking ahead, and not just to the next project or what’s next in our industry.
We’re also looking at what’s next for you and how we can help you build a career you’re proud of. As a student at PCL, you will get the opportunity for challenging work assignments in a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth.
We are seeking an Accounting Student for our Toronto District in Oakville, Ontario within our Canadian Buildings Division that is available for a minimum of 4 months starting in September 2023.
As an Accounting Student and depending on your assigned project, here’s how you will contribute to the team:
- Be responsible for entering invoices, bank and Visa reconciliations into the PCL accounting system.
- Supports with courier and phone costing as well as running and updating reports.
- Helps reconcile supplier statements and preparing accounts receivable reports.
- Supports activities such as weekly cheque printing, client progress billings, and subcontract administration.
Your unique skills of various software programs including word processing, and spreadsheet applications.
- If your passion, values, and vision match ours, we would love to hear from you. Candidates selected to move forward to the next stage of the recruitment process will receive an email to complete a short online video interview.
PCL is an innovative, employee-owned company comprised of people who find passion in their profession and take pride in doing great work every day. Our work powers the infrastructure and utilities that are essential to daily life and our projects are the scene of vacations, careers, education and healing. We are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for because we are committed to supporting and developing our teams.
The PCL Companies celebrate diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating equitable opportunities and an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants. We make employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or veteran status.
Should you require an accommodation during the application process, please contact us at email@example.com with the position and location you are interested in.
Together, we can build success and a better future. Let’s get started!
Target Start Date: 09/05/2023
Employee Status: Internship Full-Time
Company: PCL Constructors Canada Inc.
Primary Location: Oakville, Ontario
Job: Accounting Student