Salary: From $17.50 an hour
Job type: Full-time
Full Job Description
Picker / Packer at Vitasave
Vitasave is a Canadian-based, omnichannel health & wellness retail company. We sell natural health and wellness products through our online storefronts and through our brick & mortar retail stores.
Our mission is to help everyone live a healthier life by connecting them with health & wellness products that best suit their needs. We take the guesswork out of health so our customers can enjoy more of what life has to offer.
About the Job:
Work in a high-energy warehouse environment with a passionate team of individuals who are committed to getting the job done each day. The job is physically active; however, most products are relatively small and light (no heavy lifting required or heavy machinery to be operated). Our Burnaby warehouse is also the home to our head office and so there is an office and warehouse culture mix with break areas, lunch room, etc.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Proficient in English.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Pick and pack products with accuracy and efficiency.
- Prepare and paste shipping labels on packed orders ready to be shipped.
- Receive, unpack, and restock products.
- Manage and update inventory levels in the inventory management system.
- Ensure workstation and warehouse are kept clean and tidy.
What we can offer:
- Full-Time hours (Monday-Friday).
- Hourly pay $17.50 / hour.
- Staff discounts on health products.
- Opportunity for growth.
- Fun and positive work environment.
Thank you for your interest in working with us, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted by phone or email.