Full Job Description
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
JOB ID: req47486
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Ensure that all products are picked in a safe and timely manner.
- Pick material from the proper locations, ensure batch and quantity are correct.
- Comply with customer requests and label requirements.
- Maintain all housekeeping standards.
- Ensure continual 5S activities in assigned areas.
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
- Assists in physical inventory counts.
- Fork truck Certified.
- WHMIS and TDG trained.
- Self motivated possessing the ability to pay attention to detail and function as a team.
- Able to repeatedly lift 50 lbs of product.
- Grade twelve diploma.
- Knowledge of WHMIS and TDG.
- Forklift driving experience.
- Experience in working in a warehouse shipping and receiving.