Full Job Description
Starting Pay is $21/Hour plus a $1500 sign on bonus
As a Shuttle Bus Driver, you are responsible for the picking up and returning the SIXT guests to and from the rental locations. You will be responsible for representing the company and act as the ambassador for SIXT. You are an important image for the company because you will be the first and last SIXT representative our guests meet.
Why Choose SIXT?
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.
More about the department
The operations/shops area deals with all the fields of business operations at SIXT stations. That means: You are involved in direct service for the customer and deal with strategic control of operational metrics and the rental process every day.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Meet and Greet the SIXT guests at the Shuttle pick-up location
- Transport the SIXT guests to their destination safely
- Act as the ambassador for SIXT and assists with planning travel route and paperwork
- Communicate via cell phone or similar device
- The Shuttle Bus Driver must also always assist guests with boarding and exiting of the shuttle vehicle
- The Shuttle Bus Driver is responsible for technical and optical condition of the vehicle
- In addition, the Shuttle Bus Driver must report all accidents, injuries, unsafe working conditions and damage to vehicles and related property.
- Shuttle Bus Drivers may be required to lift items up to 50 lbs. into the vehicle and unload them
Other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
- Excellent communication skills, an outgoing and customer service-oriented personalities
- High school diploma or GED
- A Minimum Ontario Class F commercial driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Ability to follow defined service processes
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
- Class F Commercial Driver’s License (required)