Hiram Walker & Sons Limited , a Pernod Ricard Company, is the place where ambition thrives. As part of a global enterprise, we are proud to be delivering the market such exciting brands as Wiser’s Whisky, Polar Ice Vodka, Malibu Rum, and Lamb’s rum. Let your ambition lead you toward outstanding opportunities with progressive rewards. For insight on our heritage please click
Note: At Hiram Walker and Corby Spirit and Wine, your safety and well-being are our top priority. As of December 1st, 2022, Covid vaccinations will not be required of new and existing employees, but we strongly encourage everyone to follow local public health recommendations, including keeping vaccinations up to date.
We welcome and encourage applications from individuals from all groups, including aboriginal, women, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities, regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, creed, family status, national origin, age and gender.
Hiram Walker & Sons Ltd. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process or wish to view our accommodation policies, please contact the Human Resources Department at
Thank you for your interest in Pernod Ricard and its subsidiaries, Corby Spirit and Wine Limited and Hiram Walker & Sons Ltd. All resumes submitted will be reviewed by our recruitment team and kept on file for six months in consideration for this and future opportunities. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Please do not contact provincial offices directly as all recruitment is coordinated through the Corporate Office in Toronto.
- Must be able to follow standard operating procedures for quality, safety, and product handling.
- Must be able to safely and efficiently operate an Electric battery Fork Truck with standard forks and pull pack attachment. Job Functions include: load, unload, staging, space allocation, counting, product/quality sorting, stacking and unstacking in the cased goods warehouses.
- Must be able to safely and efficiently operate a Gas Fork truck with three forks. Job functions include:, load, unload, consolidate palletized barrels, product/quality sorting, sample collections, stacking and unstacking in the barrel warehouses.
- Incumbents will be required to rotate through all tasks.
- Must be able to inspect and manually consolidate cased goods from pallet to pallet when necessary.
- Must be able to inspect and repair barrels/pallets when necessary.
- Will be required to operate a computer and RF scanning system, scan with handheld scanner and enter keystrokes in a computer. Must be accurate with physical inventory counts and figures.
- Strong attention to detail in maintaining inventory accuracy through proper pallet scanning and warehousing practices.
- Must have strong written/oral comprehension skills.
- Will be required to provide support through assisting in the training of other employees.
- Must maintain a clean fork truck and working area. Will be required to identify and communicate any equipment issues.
- Must be able to perform any other duties as assigned.
- Perform housekeeping functions duties in all PC warehouses as defined.
- Must be able to work in a physical environment that requires the employee to work both inside and outside in cold and hot conditions (company provides appropriate PPE to combat cold conditions).
- Must have a valid driver’s license, with an acceptable license record and status.
- Must be able to use all production related equipment and machinery, safely and effectively, with knowledge of how to apply LOTO procedures when required.
Must have the physical capabilities to:
- Be able to twist, extend and rotate while operating the Fork Truck at an occasional frequency (up to 33% of shift) for up to 8 hours.
- Be able to lift up to 48lbs from knee to above shoulder height at an occasional frequency (up to 33% of shift) for up to 8 hours.
- Be able to grip at various widths up to 15lb. in either hand.
- Be able to ascend and descend lift truck in a safe manner throughout the shift.
- Be able to use hands at competitive speeds with regards to finger dexterity and handling.
Required: High School Diploma