syncreon is looking for a dynamic individual who is ready to take on the exciting and rewarding challenge to be part of a startup operations team at a technology warehouse, we are opening in Brampton, Ontario. In this position you will work collaboratively across the different Departments and with all members of the management team as this new warehouse starts up to help develop a successful operation.
About the Role
At syncreon we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
At syncreon, we partner with customers, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon to provide specialized logistics, operational excellence and value added solutions in: Fulfillment, eCommerce & Value-Add Solutions, Manufacturing Support & Assembly Services, Export Packing, Transportation Management and Reverse, Repair & Service Parts.
We specialize in the design and operation of supply chain solutions for Automotive, Technology, Consumer Home Products, Industrial, Healthcare & MedTech companies. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities.
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.
How you will contribute
- Work is performed in a traditional warehousing type environment and picking parts according to customer order and placing parts in work areas.
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or documents to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed and/or shipped.
- Move items from bulk containers or racks, shelves, or in bins according to a predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials or other stock items and places them in designated areas.
- Scans materials and moves them according to standard work instructions where applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Key Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to work with diverse group of people and be a team player
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
- procedure manuals.
- Ability to complete basic mathematical calculations.