We are looking for hard-working production workers to assist in the manufacturing process for All Clean Natural Ltd/KetoSkream. An outstanding production worker should be able to maintain production standards and work towards improving productivity without compromising quality. This is for a casual or full time position.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Casual
Part-time hours: 40 per week
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Have the flexibility to perform a broad range of tasks as required.
Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
- Able to perform moderate physical activity requiring handling of average-weight objects up to 25kg or standing and/or walking for 10 hours per day.
- Pro-active individuals capable of identifying problems, recommending solutions, and implementing corrective actions either individually or as part of a team.
- English Proficiency with speaking and writing.
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Ability to accurately document observed information.
- Conduct oneself in a respectful, courteous, professional manner.
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person