Full Job Description
Be part of a community of authentic, proud and trusted people
At UAP, we believe we don’t just deliver car and heavy vehicle parts all around the country; we also help keep Canadians moving forward. This makes for a special kind of workplace. We have the experience and strength of our 100-year legacy and the desire to always do better for our team members and clients. Our 5000 colleagues proudly serve thousands of customers every day across Canada. If the hat fits, we’d be proud to have you wear it! Send us your resume and join a people-centric company with a reputation of excellence.
Our Altrom store on Sheffield road is looking for a full time Order Picker. UAP offers a range variety of benefits such as a complete insurance plan upon hiring, a pension fund, and much more!!
Salary to start varies is from $16.65 to $17.15 according to experience.
Our in-store team members take pride in providing excellent customer service. In this role, you will support our operations, and allow us to provide our customers with everything they need.
- Responsible for order fulfillment including the accurate and timely picking of merchandise for delivery –
- verifying parts orders to ensure they are correct before shipment;
- Re-stocking shelves and moving parts; ability to frequently lift 30-40 Ibs;
- Identify inventory needs and short shipment situations;
- Verify shipments received against shipping documents;
- Collaborate with other store operational functions;
- Adhere to all safety rules, including the handling of hazardous materials.
To join our team, you need:
- Automotive aftermarket and parts supply background and /or knowledge.
- Functionally literate and capable of recognizing parts numbers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to details.
Your benefits along the way:
- Flexible group insurance program: health, drug, dental and life
- Pension plan
- Corporate discounts on the purchase of parts, car dealerships and at fitness centers
- Tuition reimbursement under certain conditions
- Payroll savings program
- Access to the online training center
- Work with great teammates who have the same passion as you
UAP is a diverse community that promotes inclusion and respect. The sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talents, represents the richness of our culture. During the selection process, let us know if you need any accommodations. This information will be kept entirely confidential and will only be used to ensure you have a fair and pleasant experience with us
We will contact you as soon as possible if we think we have the hat for you!