Job Title: Full Time Sales Representative
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Shift: Morning, Night, Overnight
Our client understands how to combine a business attitude with a generous and passionate heart. They have a significant impact on the world of charity and raise as much money as they can to benefit society with the aid of tried-and-true methods and committed staff.
By bridging their workers’ passion and drive, they enable them to pursue careers in sales and marketing while also enabling them to contribute to society.
Our client provides an industry-leading training structure that provides the necessary tools to be well-versed in sales, customer service, and team management.
Key responsibilities of Full Time Sales Representative Includes Build and nurture relationships with fellow colleagues, while building and leading a team.
Develop and maintain exceptional consultative relationships with existing customers. Demonstrate ability to close sales and overcome customer objections.
Do in-person sales and meet the daily set targets. Responsibly managing and coordinating the entire sales cycle from initial sales appointments to ongoing customer relationship management.
Undergo full customer care training to become product experts and learn the in-depth promotional techniques to accommodate client needs.
Gaining an in-depth understanding of the customer’s unique business needs, goals, and challenges and facilitating solutions.
Our Minimum Requirements / Qualifications : Able to work full-time hours (Monday – Friday). Able to pass a criminal background check.
Eligible to work in Canada. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Previous sales experience is an asset, but not required.
What we offer : Paid company travel, retreats, and team nights. Compensation consists of per diem of $50 plus uncapped commission and bonuses based on successful donor sign-ups.
Career advancement opportunities. Fun, yet professional team environment. Travel opportunities. We are looking for positive, motivated, outgoing individuals with the desire to reach new career heights amidst a remarkable team.
Send us your resume today Powered by JazzHR
What skills and qualities are important for a Sales Representative?
Being a successful Sales Representative requires a combination of skills, qualities, and characteristics. Here are some key attributes that are important for a Sales Representative:
- Effective verbal and written communication is crucial for building relationships with clients and conveying the value of the product or service.
- The ability to connect with people, build rapport, and establish relationships is essential for creating a positive customer experience.
- Sales Representatives often need to negotiate terms, prices, and agreements. Strong negotiation skills can help in reaching mutually beneficial deals.
- A good understanding of the product or service being sold is fundamental for addressing customer inquiries, overcoming objections, and positioning the offering effectively.
- Actively listening to customers allows Sales Representatives to understand their needs, concerns, and preferences, enabling them to tailor their approach and offer solutions.
Continuous learning and development in these areas can contribute to a successful career as a Sales Representative.
What education and certification are required to become a Sales Representative?
Unlike some professions that have strict educational requirements, becoming a Sales Representative often relies more on skills, experience, and personal qualities. However, having a relevant educational background and obtaining certain certifications can enhance your qualifications and marketability. Here are some considerations:
- Many employers prefer candidates with a bachelor’s degree, although the field of study is often not as crucial as the skills and qualities you possess. Common degrees include business, marketing, communications, or related fields.
Sales and Marketing Courses:
- Taking courses in sales, marketing, or customer relationship management can provide you with specific knowledge and skills relevant to the field.
Some organizations offer certifications specifically focused on sales skills and strategies. Examples include:
- HubSpot Inbound Sales Certification
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Certification
- Certified Professional Salesperson (CPSP)
- Depending on the industry you are interested in, there may be certifications that demonstrate your expertise. For example, if you are interested in technology sales, certifications from relevant technology providers may be valuable.
Product or Service Training Certifications:
If you are selling a specific product or service, completing training and obtaining certifications related to that offering can boost your credibility.
- Other Considerations:
- On-the-Job Experience:
Many successful Sales Representatives start their careers in entry-level sales positions and gain experience over time. On-the-job experience is highly valued in this field.
Networking and Professional Development:
- Joining professional organizations, attending industry events, and participating in networking opportunities can contribute to your professional development and provide valuable insights into the sales profession.
- The sales landscape is dynamic, and staying informed about industry trends, new sales techniques, and emerging technologies is crucial. Consider participating in webinars, workshops, and online courses to stay updated.
While education and certifications can enhance your qualifications, practical skills, interpersonal abilities, and a track record of success in sales are often equally, if not more, important. Employers are often interested in candidates who can demonstrate their ability to achieve results and build strong relationships with clients. As you progress in your sales career, your performance and achievements will become key indicators of your competence and success in the field.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Online: Apply On Company WebSite