Full Job Description
Canadian Bank Note Company is a global leader in the development of customized solutions for identification, border security, excise control, currency, and lottery operations. Our customers are domestic and foreign governments, and together we work to design, launch and support the technologically advanced secure documents and information systems that protect borders, safeguard national currencies, and generate revenue for government social initiatives.
What’s In It For You?
Do you have an eye for detail? Are you looking for an impactful role in which you have supervisory responsibilities, oversee the receiving and warehousing of raw materials into the production facilities? As the Warehouse & Receiving Manager reporting to the Director of Corporate Logistics & Distribution, you are the driver in meeting tight deadlines and ensuring materials are received and accounted for. A skilled communicator and leader you thrive in managing and supporting the CBN Production Floor and ultimately our external customers. Being the Warehouse & Receiving Manager, you will utilize data-driver analytical tools and systems to continuously monitor operations, identify inefficiencies and develop optimization strategies.
What Will You Do?
- Supervise, lead and develop employees (union and non-union) within the CBN Logistics Department;
- Identify, manage and ensure optimal staffing levels in support of operational excellence;
- Work closely with Purchasing, Legal, Inventory Administration, Logistics Manager, Sales, Security, Production and our clients to ensure safe, secure, timely delivery of properties every time;
- Evaluate current warehousing processes for identifying inventory locations and understand capacity constraints of our products;
- Maintain accurate inventory within onsite and offsite warehouse locations;
- Generate monthly/quarterly/ yearly reports for internal and external clients as required
- Inventory management of raw materials by providing daily trouble shooting, reporting and audits;
What Will Help You Succeed?
Our ideal candidate possesses some knowledge of printing processes and a Minimum 5 years’ experience in inventory and warehouse management.
- Previous supervisory experience is an asset;
- Previous experience in receiving, inventory & warehouse management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel in particular);
- Diploma in materials management or related field is an asset;
- Certified or working towards logistics and supply chain management is an asset
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to obtain, and maintain, Government of Canada Secret (Level II) clearance.