Full Job Description
The Warehouse Worker accurately and safely distributes material internal and external to the facility in an efficient and expeditious manner. The job is responsible for stocking, inventory management and handling of all manufacturing materials. The job requires accurate counting and kitting of materials. Ability to follow written and verbal direction and communicate effectively with team members both orally and written.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Ultra Clean Technology, we don’t just welcome diversity – we celebrate it! Ultra Clean Technology is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under laws and regulations.
UCT offers an excellent benefits package to all full-time employees, which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and paid time off.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately handle transactions and physical movement of material in and out of the stockroom
- Responsible for accurate inventory level management
- Responsible for maintaining cycle counts and a clean warehouse
- Accurately kit all work orders
- Assist in all WIP movement and transactions
- May assist with shipping/receiving/packaging as needed
- May drive company truck and/or forklift
- May perform other duties as required
- Attendance is an essential duty of this position
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of MRP systems (SAP and Visual preferred)
- Great data entry skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good computer literacy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good math abilities
- High School Diploma/equivalent
- Acceptable driver’s record for driving company vehicles (as required)
- Forklift certification (as required)
Experience in a manufacturing environment required; stockroom or warehouse experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.43-$20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ontario, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Work Location: One location