Job Title: Sanding Truck Operator
Location: Winnipeg Winnipeg, MB
Shift: Morning, Afternoon
Clintar was founded in 1973 to provide top-quality corporate landscape and snow and ice management services. Today, Clintar is the largest company of its kind in Canada and ranked 27th overall in North America providing Commercial Outdoor Services. As a leader in the landscape management industry, Clintar rewards high-performing employees with growth and development opportunities.
Join Clintar to manage snow clearing and de-icing for commercial properties. The type of position is company driver; where Clintar (the employer) will provide the vehicle to the employee at no cost for the purpose of sanding roadways, parking lots and other areas. We provide safe equipment, experienced leadership, direct deposit, and a season-end bonus for full-shift commitments. These on-call part-time roles often involve overnight and day shifts and responding promptly to snow and ice events.
- Operate F550 or F750 truck and Sanding roadways, parking lots and other designated areas.
- Maintaining clean sites, ensuring no property damage during snow removal
- Respond to emergency calls for Sanding snow removal, especially during heavy snowfalls or severe weather conditions.
- Maintain communication with supervisors or dispatch to report road conditions, progress, and any issues encountered.
- Spread salt, sand, or other de-icing agents on road surfaces to enhance traction and melt ice.
- Work in challenging weather conditions, including cold temperatures, snowstorms, and potentially at night, to ensure timely snow removal.
- Maintain records of work completed, including time logs, equipment maintenance records, and reports on materials used.
- Load own truck
- Provide professional service
- Follow all health & safety regulations
- 3 years experience in previous snow removal role
- The role demands flexible hours, often daytime, including weekends and holidays
- On-call availability from November – April
- Cell phone data with data required
Clintar is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. At Clintar, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the customers we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong.
By using this site, you acknowledge that if you are offered employment, your sole and exclusive employer is the local franchised business that hired you, not Clintar Commercial Outdoor Services. Clintar Commercial Outdoor Services does not participate in any local employment decisions or practices within its franchised businesses. Each franchise is independently owned and operated.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Online: Apply On Company WebSite