Only candidates already residing in Canada and who possess a valid Canadian work permit will be considered for this position.
Distribution Stox is a proudly Canadian-owned company headquartered in Boucherville, QC which specializes in the distribution of tires and accessories for cars and trucks, serving mechanical workshops, tire centers and car dealerships throughout Canada. Distribution Stox is a recognized leader in customer experience and home to a wealth of tire and automotive industry experts. Founded in 2016 and with nearly 2 million square feet of storage, Distribution Stox offers the largest inventory of passenger and light truck tires in Eastern Canada through an efficient network of 21 state-of-the-art distribution centres throughout Ontario, Quebec & the Atlantic provinces.
The company stands out for the simplicity of its processes, for the efficiency and speed of its delivery service. Our passionate teams work in a dynamic and respectful environment. Distribution Stox is the employer of choice that knows how to please you! Distribution Stox contributes annually to the fundraising campaign of Procure, a charitable organization in the fight against prostate cancer in Canada.
- Deliver tires and merchandise from the warehouse;
- Complete a daily inspection report of the truck before departure;
- Ensure the cleanliness of the vehicle;
- Load and unload the tires and merchandise to be delivered to the different customers;
- Unload tires manually at customers locations;
- Inspect the tires and merchandise with the customer;
- Respect the order of deliveries to optimize the route of the day;
- Handle all delivery work orders;
- Pick up tires at different customer locations;
- Assist with other related warehouse work (loading and unloading trucks and maintenance tasks).
- Posses a valid G Class license;
- Possess a minimum of 1 year experience as a driver;
- Be in excellent physical shape and be able to lift heavy loads;
- Have a good driving record;
- A very good knowledge of the region;
- Previous delivery experience (asset);
Hourly rate of pay : $18.50
Work schedule: Monday to Friday (8am to 4:30pm – Average of 40 hours per week)
Here are some of the benefits we offer
- Schedule: Monday to Friday ;
- Average of 40 hours per week ;
- After 3 months of probation, you will have access to a Discount on tire purchases and accessories ;
- Work clothes (445$ per year) and boots as needed (130$ per year) ;
- A personal expense account where multiple expenses are reimbursed such as membership fees for sports activities, tickets or pass for activities or smart phone/tablet etc. ;
- Excellent group insurance programs adapted to your needs and a group RRSP with employer participation.
And much more!