Are you interested in joining a dynamic growing company at our location in Brampton? Be a part of our growing region in Ontario as our Yard Driver to support Operations. Joins our company today!
At syncreon we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders and aligns with the guidelines.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in: contract logistics, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfilment services and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities. For more information, visit www.syncreon.com
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process, may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation
About the Role
How you will contribute
- Move trailers and other equipment on and off the dock.
- Direct traffic in the yard (including company and non-company drivers).
- Keep track of loads and backhauls in the yard.
- Yard equipment and load checks along with following appropriate safety guidelines.
- Assist management as required to keep the dock flowing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Key Qualifications
- 2 + years of driving or shunting experience
- Valid drivers license with a clean driving record
- High School Diploma
- Good written and oral communication
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to lift up to 25-35 pounds
- Good warehouse and operations knowledge
- Must be able to work weekends, rotational shifts, and OT as needed