Job Title: Paint Line Supervisor
Location: 9767 201 St, Langley, BC
Shift: Morning, Night, Overnight
Do you want to be part of a passionate, innovative team? Do you take pride in delivering high quality in your work? Are you interested in growing your career with British Columbia’s only Aluminum Extruder?
If the answer is YES, then read on!
Apex Aluminum is a state-of-the-art aluminum extrusion factory located in Langley, British Columbia, Canada. With a 170,000 square foot aluminum extrusion facility and some of the most modern equipment in its industry, Apex can offer custom extrusions, mill finish aluminum and anodized aluminum to satisfy the most demanding customer and all architectural needs.
We are looking for individuals who are ready to participate in a high energy, fast paced manufacturing environment where employees are challenged, motivated and rewarded for their hard work and dedication.
We are currently hiring for a Supervisor in our Paint Department. If you believe you have the motivation and tenacity to take on the position with us, apply now!
Day Shift: 7:00AM – 3:30PM, Monday to Friday
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule activities of paint line workers. These workers prepare, assemble, and inspect a
- variety of products. These include aluminum extrusions, panels, sheeting, break shapes, flashing from pre-painting, actual processing and post painting processing.
- Establish methods to meet work schedule and coordinate work actives with other departments.
- Responsible for safety and quality at the line.
- Inventory management of mill finish materials and painted materials.
- Monitor raw material inventory level ensuring “Just in time” manufacturing.
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality.
- Obtain materials and supplies.
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions.
- Prepare production and other reports.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in setting up paint line machines and equipment.
- Three years’ experience in both wet and powder coating of aluminum extrusion and other peripherals products.
- Experience using an automated vertical and horizontal oven.
- Three years’ experience in operating, setting up, and troubleshooting automated vertical and horizontal paint/coating equipment.
- Three years’ experience in managing/supervising a fully automated paint line and finishing process center.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Online: Apply On Company WebSite
Equity Statement: Consistent with our commitments to equity and diversity, we actively recruit from all designated groups. We also provide employment accommodation upon request to current staff members and to applicants during the recruitment process. We aim to provide a work environment where excellence is allowed to flourish, and diversity is prized. We are committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, please advise the hiring manager or recruiter.