SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
We are seeking Mobile Crane Operators for project specific and branch positions in several of our locations in Western Canada, including, but not limited to project and branch operations in: Edmonton, Calgary, Fort McMurray, Bonnyville, Grand Prairie, Fort St. John and Kitmat. This exciting opportunity comes with a variety of travel and accommodation options, and a chance to work and learn from the best skilled workers in the industry. We are looking for operators with skill sets ranging from the operation of carry decks, rough terrains, all terrains and crawler cranes.
Please ensure that resumes list all crane experience and valid training certificates.
Mammoet is dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diversity. Mammoet encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest in Mammoet, however we will only contact those selected for an interview. Applicants who require accommodation due to disability during the selection process should notify human capital when contacted for an interview.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Conduct all business in a professional, respectful manner
- Understand and support Mammoet, SHE-Q and Business Policies and Procedures.
- Carries out all work in accordance with Mammoet HSE/SHE-Q and business policies and procedures, including the use of all required Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Ensures FLRA’s and JEA’s are completed properly and when necessary
- Ensures all safety policies and procedures are followed
- Operate cranes in a safe way according to crane manufacturers manual and corporate safety manual
- Assist in mobilization and demobilization of equipment
- Responsible for assembly, disassembly, lifts and movements of cranes
- Maintain good customer relations with clients
- Ensure crane log book and equipment maintenance procedures are completed
- Works alongside operators and laborers, providing support when necessary
- Ensures all materials are stored in a safe and orderly manner
- Operates equipment
- Makes sure all rigging is inspected and certified
- Trains and Mentor Crane Apprentices and Laborers
- Other duties as assigned by Supervision
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Apprentices’ 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Year
- Journeyman Mobile Crane certificate (Red Seal preferred)
- Necessary Safety and Operating tickets
OSSA or BSO
Member of IUOE in good standing, or willing to join
- Proficient in English, written and spoken
- Good communicator
- Knowledge of crane and rigging
- Quick learner
- Attention to detail
- Safety orientated
- Service orientated
WHAT YOU’LL GET
About our Company
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
We provide the following services:
- Engineered lifting and transportation services
- Lifting, transportation and installation of modular constructions
- Factory-to-foundation projects
- Plant turnaround logistics
- Decommissioning of onshore and offshore installations
- Trading in new and used equipment worldwide
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Interested candidates may submit their resumes to the job posting following the below link or by visiting
https://jobs.mammoet.com/careers-home/ OR HR.CAWEST@MAMMOET.COM