Job Title: Security Engineer–Identity and Access Management-VP
Location: 5900 Hurontario St, Mississauga, ON
Shift: Morning, Night, Overnight
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
As a bank with a brain and a soul, Citi creates economic value that is systemically responsible and in our clients’ best interests. As a financial institution that touches every region of the world and every sector that shapes your daily life, our Enterprise Operations & Technology teams are charged with a mission that rivals any large tech company. Our technology solutions are the foundations of everything we do from keeping the bank safe, managing global resources, and providing the technical tools our workers need to be successful to designing our digital architecture and ensuring our platforms provide a first-class customer experience. We reimagine client and partner experiences to deliver excellence through secure, reliable, and efficient services.
Our commitment to diversity includes a workforce that represents the clients we serve from all walks of life, backgrounds, and origins. We foster an environment where the best people want to work. We value and demand respect for others, promote individuals based on merit, and ensure opportunities for personal development are widely available to all. Ideal candidates are innovators with well-rounded backgrounds who bring their authentic selves to work and complement our culture of delivering results with pride. If you are a problem solver who seeks passion in your work, come join us. We’ll enable growth and progress together
We are opening our doors for talented individuals who are passionate about Cyber Security, want to be part of innovation by implementing and driving cutting edge technologies within a world class organization.
If you have a strong background in Cloud or On-Prem hosted technologies and consider yourself a leader with excellent communication skills, have a wide variety of skillset including a firm grasp of operating systems, hands on scripting/programming, networking protocol implementation and various virtualization technologies, then Citi is a place for you to be, as we offer the environment where skills like these can thrive.
- Manage various franchise critical security application Infrastructure, specifically in secrets and privileged access management domain.
- Own and drive the deployment (from scratch), maintenance and L3 support of managed applications.
Collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders/support teams and product vendors to manage all the aspects of the support process.
- Gather product requirements, deploy solutions mapped to business needs and continuously evaluate to stay current with evolving requirements.
- Size and procure the required hardware/software for new deployments and collaborate with various teams like system admin, DBA and others to build the required Infra.
- Work with client applications to provide integration/onboarding guidance.
- Facilitate security assessments and remediation to ensure safety and soundness.
- Document the product, process, and train L1/2 teams for BAU support.
- Automation of manual tasks and continuous review/upgrade of stale processes.
- Provide SME (Subject Matter Expert) support for the managed applications.
- Capacity, Performance and Stability reporting and Management.
- Lead initiative to develop/improve scripts and other programs for system monitoring and maintenance.
- Lead Infrastructure projects and facilitate security assessment and remediation for the infrastructure associated the applications in scope.
- Be responsible to assess the risk and associated impact of all operational issues and change events and react quickly to escalate to technology management in a timely manner when required.
- Continuously keep the Knowledge Share repository up to date.
- Work with demanding global partners within aggressive timelines; analyze and resolve technical problems with application, system and network.
- Minimum of 10+ years of relevant industry experience with a minimum of 6 years of primary focus on PAM (Privileged Access Managment)
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience, master’s degree preferred
- Experience managing PAM solutions through products like BeyondTrust, Arcon, CyberArk and HashiCorp Vault
- Hands-on experience working with Linux and Windows Servers
- Proficiency in one or more of these scripting languages – Python, Unix Shell, Perl & PowerShell scripting interacting with
- Web API / API Frameworks.
- Good grasp of networking concepts and protocols
- Understanding of containerization and associated technologies like Kubernetes/OpenShift.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have good analytical skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
Good to Have:
- Hands on experience with IGA including SailPoint & Omada Identity
- Programming experience in Python, Core Java, Perl, .NET languages
- SRE/DevSecOps Foundation Certification
- CyberArk Sentry/CDE, HashiCorp Vault Associate – Certifications
- Cloud Certifications including AWS, GCP and Azure
- Security Certifications like CISM, CISSP, CISA, CompTIA Security+ / CASP+
- Operating System certifications like MCSA (Windows Server), RHCSA, RHCE, CompTIA Server+
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Online: Apply On Company WebSite