Job Title: Dairy Frozen Associate
Location: 9251 Alderbridge Way, Richmond, BC
Shift: Morning, Night, Overnight
Wage: From $16.90 an hour
Working as a Dairy/ Frozen Associate at Walmart Canada is a great way to develop your skills in the retail industry. A Dairy/ Frozen Associate provides exemplary customer service by adhering to the basic beliefs and values of Walmart, maintains and zones the Dairy/ Frozen area, and assists with stocking and the sale of goods. If you are looking for an exciting job in customer service or retail, working as a Dairy/ Frozen Associate may be a great fit for you!
What you’ll do…
1. Zones the department.
2. Rotates stock and checking for expired products.
3. Ensures the merchandise is properly signed and priced.
4. Adheres to standards and policies for cold chain compliance, thermometer calibrations, temperature recording, food handling, product rotation, sell-by dates, and expiration dates.
5. Adheres to food safety and handling procedures and following sanitation and cleaning procedures.
6. Follows proper procedures for; Ordering, clearance, markups/markdowns, signing/flagging/pricing/labels.
7. Maintains features.
8. Keeps the area neat clean, and organized, and free of fixtures, unnecessary debris, foreign objects, and liquids.
The minimum rate of pay for this position starts from $16.90. Rate of pay will be determined based on relevant experience.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age – 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
9251 ALDERBRIDGE WAY, RICHMOND, BC V6X 0N1, Canada
Are you currently a Walmart associate?
Please login to your Workday account and use the Find Jobs report to apply for this job.
- Find Jobs
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Online: Apply On Company WebSite