Salary: From $16 an hour
Job type: Full-time,Permanent
Shift & schedule: Monday to Friday
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Join our growing team! We are currently looking for a shipper to pick, package, and ship products. This person should be a self-starter with previous experience in shipping/receiving and is comfortable contacting and arranging couriers in the medical/pharma world.
- Picking orders and accurately shipping to customers
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment: Compares identifying
- information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against
- bills of lading, invoices, orders,or other records.
- Scheduling pick-ups via courier
- Inspection of product to ensure it is packed/packaged appropriately
- Checking for, and pulling expired products monthly and disposing them based on company policies and procedures
- Achieve high levels of customer shipment
- Managing and maintaining all paperwork or documentation needed for reporting or tracking
- Maintains a safe and clean work area by complying with all rules, regulations, and procedures
- Following established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties including lifting, carrying, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- · Must be able to lift 20 lbs
- · Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation
- · Being able to perform repetitive tasks
- · Having knowledge in supply chain management
- · Proficient computer and data entry skills
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Do you have previous experience in working in shipping and receiving?