Provide all administrative and purchasing requirements for the site. Scheduling and arranging for contract repairs as needed. In charge of site shipping and receiving coordination.
Who We Are
Dyno Nobel is a global leader in the commercial explosives industry. We provide innovative blasting solutions and quality explosives products throughout North America, Australia and selected customers in the Asia Pacific.
Join us in everything that’s great about Dyno Nobel: OUR culture, OUR values, OUR commitment to safety and most importantly our PEOPLE. This combination makes Dyno Nobel a terrific place to work.
Dyno Nobel is a subsidiary of Australian based Incitec Pivot Limited. IPL’s 4500 employees also manufacture and market industrial chemicals and fertilizer products & services to customers around the world.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be the expert in all the administrative/purchasing requirements for the site.You will be a liaison with trucking services & CNR. Other duties will include:
- Schedules and arranges for Contractor repairs as needed
- Stores – Receiving / shipping / schedules deliveries
- Stores security – releases material for repairs etc. / administration of SAP notifications
- Maintains on site contracts, janitorial services / lawn maintenance / snow removal
- Approves contractor time sheets and issues POs to the contractor
- Reconciles GRIR report / budget reports
- Purchase requisitions / Receiving /MIGOs / Work flow items / Closing POs
- Issues Operations work schedules / EDOR schedules / arranges for Operator regulatory training
- Submits weekly payroll / tracks absenteeism, updates UBS and PP weekly
- Maintains Doors Program / Key fobs / Security designations
- Records process data as required (natural gas consumption, feed flow rates, integrators etc.)
- Provide all shipping documentation for the shipment of trucks of ANSOL and AN Prill
What We’re Looking For:
- High school graduate or equivalent, with ability to read and comprehend technical data; must have aptitude for
- mechanical principles and math
- Experience in Logistics and/or customer service management
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Applications, SAP experience an asset
- Ability to communicate status and issue resolution progress appropriately throughout organization
- Communication, teamwork, empowerment, delegation, clarification, information, responsible, strengthening colleague relations
- Demonstrated effective communications skills, including the ability to display cross-cultural sensitivity.
- Persuasive and negotiation skills, performance management and counseling skills.
- Understanding of processes, strategies and methodologies, working in team environment
Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, and a team player
What We Offer:
- Paid vacation time + paid holidays
- Health Care + Life insurance + AD&D
- RRSP + RPP (after 1 year of continuous employment)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Friendly and supportive coworkers
Zero Harm for Everyone Everywhere
Value People – Respect, Recognize & Reward
Think Customer. Everyone. Every day
Treat the Business as our Own
Care for the Community & our Environment
Challenge & Improve the Status Quo
Deliver on our Promises
Women are strongly encouraged to apply. Dyno Nobel is an equal employment opportunity employer and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.