At Techo-Bloc, we aren’t just paving patios – we’re paving the way for great careers! Founded on a culture of innovation, we manufacture landscaping products focused on design, durability and flair. Our growing team is seeking passionate people, ready to make an impact. Intrigued? Come grow with us.
Why work for Techo-Bloc, you might ask?
We listen to and respect our employees and encourage them to make an impact. We love talent and people who are willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. Techo Bloc offers its valued employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Here are a few of our perks:
- Leaders who are invested in your success;
- Have a dynamic job and evolving career path;
- Develop your skills and grow;
- Free access to a virtual family doctor through virtual care;
- RRSP with employer contribution;
- Barbecues and Christmas parties;
- Generous bonus program;
- Considerable referral bonuses;
- Employee discounts on Techo-Bloc’s products;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP available 24/7);
- English and French language courses available (if it’s a work requirement);
For its head office located in St-Hubert, Techo-Bloc is looking for a dynamic receptionist who will represent our company and will be responsible for our reception area. This individual will answer phone calls, provide excellent customer service and performe various office general tasks in accordance with established methods.
- Respond to inquiries by telephone, in person or electronically, or forward requests to the designated resources;
- Greet truck drivers and direct them to the appropriate person or service;
- Provide general information to clients and the public;
- Open and distribute postal and electronic mail and other incoming documents and coordinate the flow of information
- internally and with other affiliated services and companies.
- Manage the Stamp machine;
- Establish and maintain manual and computerized filing systems for information files;
- Possibility to perform general accounting tasks in support of accounts payable;
- Maintain inventory for office equipment and request bids from suppliers;
- Process orders for office supplies;
- Perform other administrative duties as required.
- DES or equivalent experience;
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Mastery of spoken and written French and English languages – advanced level (75 % of the calls are from the U.S.)
- Relational skills demonstrated for customer service;
- Good knowledge of the office suite.
What will make the difference:
- Be able to handle various tasks
- Versatility and adaptability;
- Have good interpersonal skills, able to integrate into a team;
- Give importance to attendance and punctuality.